All Forms & Reports

For new service, please review the information provided under the Customer Service tab, New Service Request.  

If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need. 

To CANCEL your bank draft, please contact the office to request the ACH cancellation form.  Keep in mind it takes approximately ten (10) business days from the time Osage County RWD #15 receives the ACH forms for the process to be activated or deactivated.

Relevant Documents